Back to career listings
Branded3 is an award-winning SEO & Digital agency, renowned for delivering industry-leading Search campaigns for world-class brands including Ladbrokes and Virgin Holidays.
Our PR division is growing in direct reflection to the amount of new work we’re taking on board, so we’re on the look-out for a Digital PR Executive to work within our Digital PR team.
We work within a relaxed yet lively environment, where an emphasis for working hard and sticking to time-limits is combined with an informal and comfortable atmosphere. Branded3 can offer you an exciting career where you’re free to share ideas and let your skills develop.
The responsibilities of the Digital PR Executive role include:
- Building relationships with journalists and the media in a range of sectors
- Brainstorming creative PR campaigns
- Working with client in-house PR & marketing teams to identify digital PR opportunities
- Being up-to-date on the latest news stories to identify client opportunities
- Writing press releases, feature articles etc
- Maintaining active social media profiles
Skills and qualifications should include:
- Good understanding of the digital environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience dealing with journalists and the wider media
- Previous PR experience preferable
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Understanding of Google and other search-engines would be beneficial
- Qualifications in relevant IT / PR / Marketing subject would be an advantage, but other demonstrable experience would be considered
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Good organisational skills